Monday, February 5, 2007

I guess Jessica can't post anymore

Sorry, this blog is completely messed up. It won't let me post pictures from my own server - completely screws up the html code, and when I tried to upload them, it gave me a long complicated error code, and told me to report it...excepting of course, that they don't tell you where to report it to. I guess they must not want to know all that badly. There's a google group you can join with 35,000 members in it. Totally cool. The announcement is so small I can't even read it. Did you save enough electrons using a size 1 font? When I tried to join anyway it told me it didn't like the fact that I had a nickname. What the hell did they expect me to have, if they weren't going to tell me what to do!!!! I'm finding another host for Jessica. Lotsa luck, guys. You're gonna need it.

No comments: